Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
The insurance sector is overwhelmed with paper documents. The storage and retrieval of these ever increasing documents pose a serious challenge. In this sector all documents, like policy terms and claim documentation, need to be stored for long periods of time to mandate government regulations. The access and retrieval of these documents hinder and delay customer service and prolong the customer acquisition process. Digitization of these documents provides Insurance companies a competitive advantage. Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) allows companies to digitize, store and retrieve documents easily and allows them to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
Insurance Document Management System
It's important to maintain documents to get to them faster, and easily. EDMS solutions provide easy maintenance of policies, endorsements, quotes, binders etc. Templates are designed in common word processing tools, and the document management system will integrate and process these templates to generate and maintain documents. The documents can be retrieved at any time and are indexed in a database for quick searches.
- Insurance Document Management System is a secure file upload management system with built-in audit tracking.
- Customized reports and Ad Hoc reports are generated from the system.
- Admin can set the access of all of the reports generated.
- This System will maintain the generation of the various reports which will be provided to the users as per the requirement.
- The reports like Modification Report, Policy Management Report, Payments Received Report, Agent commission report, etc.
- A Document is generated at every step of the system.
- These documents are then displayed (for eg on an intranet portal)for authorized staff to review and download.
- This System is designed to create an audit trail of all document uploads, manage the process of document approval, and track viewer profile attributes.
- Each group can have different criteria defining their document upload screen, such as document type, document size, upload time frame, and facility type.